What is a Salon Dashboard
The Salon Dashboard is a web based tool that links to your Point of Sales system and extracts data.
It uses that data to track the actual performance of each stylist and measures it against agreed benchmarks.
Results can be viewed on iPad or computer with a Visual Display that enables you to see what is happening in an instant.
Why it’s important
Productivity is one of the critical components of your salon’s success. Your Salon Dashboard tracks productivity and importantly it identifies those areas that are performing well and those that may be challenged.
By identifying what is working, the stylist and the salon manager can immediately go to work on developing solutions and improving the performance even further.
How it works
The Salon Dashboard reports results with a very short lag of 24 hours. This means you know how you are performing and what you need to be doing or adjusting to achieve the goals that have been set.
View the Webinar/ Video to see the kind of information you can obtain for you and your stylists.
What are the benefits
- Your stylists can track their own performance
- It is customised for each stylist and your salon
- Technology makes it available anywhere
- Data is extracted and updated on a daily basis so you are always addressing what is happening almost in “real time”
- It sets up the game and enables you and your team to celebrate best practice and performance